The Cardiovascular Centre Lausanne (CVCL) offers comprehensive and integrated management of heart and vessel diseases, from diagnosis to intervention. As a team, we provide care within 48 hours for outpatient consultations, or the same day in the case of emergencies.
General Cardiology Consultations
- Ergometry (treadmill test and cycle ergometer)
- Echocardiography (2D, 3D, advanced technology)
- Holter, R-Test
- Remler (MAPA)
- Control of pacemakers, defibrillators and resynchronisation systems
- A standard check-up includes a consultation followed by a stress test and a basic echocardiogram.
- Depending on the results, additional advanced imaging tests (MRI, CT, and scintigraphy) may be proposed, for example in case of suspicion of coronary heart disease.
- Duration: about 2 hours.
- Chest pain and dyspnea
- Cardiac Valvulopathy
- Implantation of under the skin recorders and cardiac pacing systems
- Heart failure
- Interventional Cardiology (coronary and structural)
- Cardiological follow-up in the case of oncology problems
- Claudication (arteriopathy)
- Venous insufficiency
Cardiac and Vascular
- Cardiac and Vascular MRI
- Latest generation of Cardiac and Vascular CT
- Latest generation open myocardial scintigraphy (D-SPECT)